Ellen McNeill, The Productivity Optimizer, is well known for “seeing what’s invisible” in virtually any type of workplace. What does this mean? She discovers and reveals to business owners hidden “profitability leaks” in their everyday work environment. Profitability leaks are places where a company’s business systems are slowly draining revenue from its bottom line like water dripping quietly from a faucet. Business owners call this ability Ellen’s “Superpower”. Ellen used this “Superpower” for one Company’s workplace and saved them $2,000-$3,000 every month because she noticed and fixed an invisible profitability leak. The Company wasn’t aware that tens of thousands of dollars was steadily lost every year from just ONE profitability leak that Ellen revealed to them. Ellen reviewed the Company’s methods to get tasks completed. She noticed that one important daily task was taking an average of 4-6 staff hours and 2-3 staff to complete — every day. Ellen’s analyzed the system and processes they were using and realized that there was room for substantial improvement. She totally redesigned the processes to get the task completed quickly and eliminate the Company’s drastic financial losses. Using Ellen’s system redesign, getting the job done now took only five minutes of only one employee’s time instead of the original 4-6 staff hours and 2-3 staff. Amazingly, no additional costs were incurred — or other resources were required — to implement Ellen’s new system and quick and easy step-by-step processes. The simple, easy and effective system and processes that Ellen developed led to numerous positive outcomes for the Company. It:
- saved the Company $24,000-$36,000+- annually*
- freed up 4-6 hours of 2-3 employees’ time every day so they could complete other tasks
- drastically decreased turn-around time to get the task done every day
- eliminated the process and task inefficiencies and redundancies
- increased employee morale resulting in increased productivity
- decreased management and employee stress thereby stabilizing health care costs
- enabled management to receive the results of the task in record time
Not ready for an on-site 21 Point Productivity Analysis?
Schedule a FREE 25 minute telephone consultation with Ellen by clicking here right now. Appointments are limited so schedule today.
The Productivity Optimizer
“Increasing productivity one business at a time.”